Convoy Trucking forum
April 19, 2024, 10:41:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum has been moved to new server: www.forum.convoytrucking.net

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Some stuff (again)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some stuff (again)  (Read 454 times)
Joshy
Gear Jammer

IG name: helloWorld

« on: November 28, 2010, 02:57:35 am »

If it's possible, can we have;

/lp - Load point. Tells people where you're loading.
/up - Unload point. Tells people where you're unloading.
/dleft - Destinations left (fuel only).
/next - Next destination (fuel only).
/current - Current destination (fuel only).

Little things like that to help convoy organization and communication.

Also, when in convoy, can we have a message saying that "iAmWikid has loaded", "iAmWikid has unloaded", "All convoy members has loaded" and "All convoy members has unloaded". It allows people to catch up with the leader. (change iAmWikid with person name Smiley) Maybe add /loadedlist and /unloadedlist so leaders can say "New @ /unloadedlist full"

Fuel achievement is a little long to get, it takes 10+ minutes to do a fuel haul, so you'll need 10000 minutes or 166hrs 35mins to complete it. All the others take less than this, except maybe the Distance Traveled one.

Fuel route suggestions:
Is it possible to have a 'Nearest First' and a 'Furthest/Emptiest First' option so if you want a quick fuel haul, choose 'Nearest First' and for money 'Furthest/Emptiest First'.
Also, the way the system handles fuel is a bit odd. It sent me from LV Oil > Isle De Hax > LS Island > SF > LS. Why couldn't it be LV Oil > SF > LS > Isle De Hax > LS Island.

Thanks,
Josh
Report Spam   Logged
TheWolf1944
Gear Jammer

IG name: The Wolf 1944

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 06:43:51 am »

Those are good suggestions, I would like to also add possibly /ta for Trap Ahead, not sure if this would be good but I think it would be good for convoys to be organized like helloworld said.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Dr_Hax
Just an
Global Moderator
King of the Artict Ice roads

IG name: Dr_Hax
Xfire: drdogx

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 08:14:33 am »

I agree that fuel thing
Fuel route suggestions:
Is it possible to have a 'Nearest First' and a 'Furthest/Emptiest First' option so if you want a quick fuel haul, choose 'Nearest First' and for money 'Furthest/Emptiest First'.
Also, the way the system handles fuel is a bit odd. It sent me from LV Oil > Isle De Hax > LS Island > SF > LS. Why couldn't it be LV Oil > SF > LS > Isle De Hax > LS Island.
yesterday i was like LV refinery > LS Island > tierra robada > LSI expressway truckstop > Juniper hollow
Report Spam   Logged
DeHavilland
Gear Jammer

IG name: DeHavilland

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 10:19:39 am »

Supporting this idea Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Haydz
Global Moderator
Full Trucker

IG name: Haydz
Xfire: Haydzyo

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 10:26:47 am »

Code:
Also, when in convoy, can we have a message saying that "iAmWikid has loaded", "iAmWikid has unloaded", "All convoy members has loaded" and "All convoy members has unloaded". It allows people to catch up with the leader. (change iAmWikid with person name ) Maybe add /loadedlist and /unloadedlist so leaders can say "New @ /unloadedlist full"

There is kind of somthing like this, you can go /myconvoy and it tells you players current fuel and if there loaded or not.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: