Convoy Trucking forum
April 19, 2024, 03:08:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum has been moved to new server: www.forum.convoytrucking.net

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

unreasonably unfair ban.

Poll
Question: who is the most fair admin
Vado19
Mick88
Dr_Hax
Haydz
zacco

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: unreasonably unfair ban.  (Read 939 times)
TCGkid
Becoming Trucker

IG name: TCGKID

« on: November 27, 2010, 09:01:57 pm »

Your In-Game/Server Name:TCGKID
The date and time of your ban:11/27/10 4:00 pm EST
The exact reason of your ban: being rammed by a noob convoy crew.
What was happening/what happened while you were being banned? Where were you? What did you drive? Who was with you? Were you stopped or driving?: i was driving my police rancher, when i went up to a loaded convoy and wieghed them all, i did not ram, but they reported in chat becuase they were flaming about being weighted. all the people in the convoy were rank trucker or below.
Why you feel you should be unbanned: i think that i should be unbanned because i have proof of them ramming ME! and they have no proof whatsoever that i rammed them, because i didn't.
Screenshot immediately after you were banned

:
Report Spam   Logged
Whatcha[CTI]
Full Trucker

IG name: Whatcha[CTI]
Xfire: whatchacore

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 09:11:59 pm »

No offence, but the ONLY way you could weigh that entire convoy is by blocking them and holding them back, and if you were not blocking, by the time you would of weighed them all they would have offloaded. You may of been lagging,, i lag ram people all the time, i say sorry, and we all get on with our lives, knowing you, they porbly sayed why are you ramming and then you got set off and yelled at them.
Report Spam   Logged
Dan_Nobleman
Gear Jammer

IG name: Dan_Nobleman
Xfire: ucvdan

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 09:25:55 pm »

No offence, but the ONLY way you could weigh that entire convoy is by blocking them and holding them back, and if you were not blocking, by the time you would of weighed them all they would have offloaded. You may of been lagging,, i lag ram people all the time, i say sorry, and we all get on with our lives, knowing you, they porbly sayed why are you ramming and then you got set off and yelled at them.

Whatcha, i was with him when this stuff happened, we didnt block the convoy, they all stopped, and waited for the others, then we would move on. They were putting themselves in our way, while the people in the back of us were ramming, we slid into the others, which i guess they could call us "ramming" them. It wasn't our fault, and tcg should not have been banned, but the others should have, as they reported in chat, and rammed others.

Evidence:

[15:47:09] <Ninhanju> admin tcgkid is ramming our convoy

[15:47:16] <Saso> admin TCGKID is ramming

[15:47:19] <Chuck1892> tcg kid is ramming -.-

[15:47:19] <Samyt42> TCGKID is ramming our convoy

helloWorld is going to give me a video of 1/2 of that convoy ramming others, just to show you that they are responsible for this unfair/ unreasonable ban.

Edit: Oh yeah, this is from when TCG was banned

[15:50:54] TCGKID has been warned by admin: ramming (BAN)
Report Spam   Logged
zacco
Global Moderator
Becoming Trucker

IG name: zacco_smith

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 09:28:13 pm »

i dident ban you only give you a warning for ramming but sorry it was not your firs warning so it become a ban.

and why is it a unresonably ban because the are noobs or if you want proof you can look at this it shows blocking and ramming from you.
and also when you thell them sorry need fix WHY??? are you blocking. and yes ninhanjo dide ram you too when you blocking the road
you shude not do fix when it is plenty of room to do it on the side off the road and after that you ramming a truck agen???

you also give proof that you not shude have your police bagde so use your ban " 7 days" time to read rules on the server and how to be a cop.
link to your video proof
http://www.xfire.com/video/3bba4a/

« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 10:30:44 pm by zacco » Report Spam   Logged
TCGkid
Becoming Trucker

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 09:32:00 pm »

zacco thats not ramming, how can i ram if i'm on my side, LOL you fail
Report Spam   Logged
Dan_Nobleman
Gear Jammer

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 09:33:05 pm »

Zacco, I watched the video, and I saw no ramming, a bit of lagging, yes but, when you see when he was "blocking" he was actually typing.
Report Spam   Logged
zacco
Global Moderator
Becoming Trucker

IG name: zacco_smith

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 09:46:48 pm »

ok so when the trailer going to the wather it is only a lagg 30 sek in to the video??

ok we have to see what mick is saying i think he need to take the final call on this one.

edit ??your picture shows that you are AFK sorry but not a good place to be AFK.

and Dan if you read my post before you see that i wrote "you blocking the road you shude not do fix when it is plenty of room to do it on the side off the road"
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:55:28 pm by zacco » Report Spam   Logged
TCGkid
Becoming Trucker

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 09:57:56 pm »

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL okay so are you trying to say people don't lag, lag only happens when it needs to happen, i don't know h ow you can accelertate when your powersliding, but you tell me mr know it all
Report Spam   Logged
Dan_Nobleman
Gear Jammer

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 10:02:50 pm »

Well, Zacco, i'm very sorry that I didn't catch that little last part, but I wouldn't be able to point it out in your post because it looks like it was written by a five year old. I'm sorry, but it just is a jumbled up mess...

Lag can happen anytime, and I usually lag when I'm behind a trailer, so lagging into the trailer is legit...

And we need mick to help us out on this.

And sometimes we forget to un-afk ourselves, so... Your point??
Report Spam   Logged
Daryl
Full Trucker

IG name: [BCT]Daryl

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 10:43:22 pm »

I have also seen you doing that today you first asked admins is it ok to make a cheakpoint and you were sitting at the tolls waiting for trucks to come and started blocking them...And on the video that is not lag you are clearly blocking and ramming and when you sayd sorry guys i need to fix you were still able to drive and ram his trailer into the water not 2 sure but would /repair not of came up on zaccos screen as far as i know admins can see what cmds players type or am i worng about that... Just backing up zaccos story cause i have seen you doing this today.

daryl you can't prove innosince or gultyness do not post on topic request this posts remvel, and learn when your wanted daryl, aperently your parents didn't teach you kuz they didn't want u

Ok maybe am not wanted here but you are trying to make zacco out as a lier and i fought i would back his story up as i seen it from the start.... I will tell you one thing my parents did teach me was manners and respect witch someone did not teach you..
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 11:37:18 pm by Daryl » Report Spam   Logged
TCGkid
Becoming Trucker

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 10:55:17 pm »

daryl you can't prove innosince or gultyness do not post on topic request this posts remvel, and learn when your wanted daryl, aperently your parents didn't teach you kuz they didn't want u
Report Spam   Logged
mick88
Convoy Trucker
Administrator
King of the Artict Ice roads

IG name: mick88
Xfire: convoytrucker

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 02:28:30 am »

Warning stays. Plus you lose your police badge.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: