Convoy Trucking forum
March 28, 2024, 07:23:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum has been moved to new server: www.forum.convoytrucking.net

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The USA has gone GAY!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The USA has gone GAY!  (Read 560 times)
Whatcha[CTI]
Full Trucker

IG name: Whatcha[CTI]
Xfire: whatchacore

« on: November 23, 2010, 03:33:00 am »

THE USA HAS GONE HOMO!

The TSA has put in new regulations that people getting on planes must go through a full body scan, creating a virtual naked image of your body. If you refuse to the scan you must go through an :enhanced pat down" where a TSA member is allowed the touch the clothed genital areas. Alot of parents and adolecents in the beginnign stages of puberty are concerned because of the veiwing of their breasts, and genitalia is now permitted, and obviousely a 13 year old boy does not want his growing junk to be veiwed or a girl to have he jugs looked at. And parents are threatening to sue for the invasion of their privacy and their childrens privacy.

This has been or is being added to ALL airports in the usa. So i will say no, this is FUCKED UP! People are getting payed to look at and feel your junk! WTH!

Hilarious parody:
Report Spam   Logged
Dr_Hax
Just an
Global Moderator
King of the Artict Ice roads

IG name: Dr_Hax
Xfire: drdogx

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 05:45:20 am »

holy fuck i will never ever go to USA again
Report Spam   Logged
CrAzYtRuCkEr
Gear Jammer

IG name: CrAzYtRuCkEr

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 06:22:18 am »

Well this is gunna be a great thing when i got to germany by myself..like a 14yo is gunna have a bomb...
Report Spam   Logged
Haydz
Global Moderator
Full Trucker

IG name: Haydz
Xfire: Haydzyo

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 12:14:43 pm »

where can i apply for a job? Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Sysiu
Becoming Trucker

IG name: Sysiu

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 01:06:37 pm »

1:00 OR ME!!

lol joking Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
naury
Gear Jammer

IG name: naury

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 02:51:32 pm »

always been gay, huh...
Report Spam   Logged
Whatcha[CTI]
Full Trucker

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 06:31:34 pm »

Haydz ill make sure that the first people you scan is your grandparents then your regular parents.
Report Spam   Logged
TCGkid
Becoming Trucker

IG name: TCGKID

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 06:39:57 pm »

WATCHA you are full of bullshit,they arn't doing this and USA is not gay, your insulting us, and you find parady's of everythign on youtube damn it, if you got a problem with this its kuz you don't want them seeing your small dick, but DON'T EVER CALL MY COUNTRY GAY!
Report Spam   Logged
K.Johnson
Gear Jammer

IG name: Gerad_Lopezo

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 06:50:33 pm »

WATCHA you are full of bullshit,they arn't doing this and USA is not gay, your insulting us, and you find parady's of everythign on youtube damn it, if you got a problem with this its kuz you don't want them seeing your small dick, but DON'T EVER CALL MY COUNTRY GAY!

There you go boy! And the reason why TCA is doing this is being of the High activity with the Koreans and Terrorist acts. Is what im thinking.
Report Spam   Logged
Earthquake
Legend

IG name: Earthquake
Xfire: megaearthquake

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 07:07:40 pm »

It is being implemented because the USA is more popular than european countries and a bigger target for terroristict threats... you can come to USA, and you dont have to have the pat down.. the pat down is ONLY for those people who refuse to go through the full body scanner.. I think that youi need to get all your stories straight before you post that kind of shit on here and disrespect United States.. and thankfully your video link is not working because it has been removed due to copyright.

can a mod/admin please lock this useless topic.. it serves no purpose..
Report Spam   Logged
mick88
Convoy Trucker
Administrator

IG name: mick88
Xfire: convoytrucker

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 08:19:28 pm »

It's actually true, I am sure it's been implemented in most airports in USA by now and since airports are considered country borders, the constitution doesn't apply to it.
I agree it's bullshit, if they wanted real security the TSA would hire professionals, not have people working for low wages. The worst part is, people are actually willing to trade their privacy and freedom for false impression of safety. TCGKid, have you travelled by plane recently? I've been hearing about TSA practises for the last couple of weeks. They xray every passenger (including airplane crew) and those who opt out have their genitals groped. I mean come on, WTF?
Report Spam   Logged
TCGkid
Becoming Trucker

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 05:50:30 pm »

Yes sir Mick i have travled, and If you willingly go threw the metal detecters you won't have to do that shit, i live in the DC area and when i went to Dulles International Airport, last week, I had walked threw securaty and its just like it was last year, the only time they are doing this is when someone suspicius walks threw,  Yes you HAVE to have a passport, ID, and other shit but this is because of 9-11.
Report Spam   Logged
Whatcha[CTI]
Full Trucker

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 06:23:45 pm »

TCG, i can insult usa all i want to, its called freedom of speech! The TSA starting implementing this in ALL airports as of a few days ago! Your airport must not have had it done yet! SO don't come in here acting like a total patriot insulting me and saying i have a small dick, i have fucking freedom to call the USA gay, to call the Russians jackasses, and to call Obama a stupid fuck! Don't come up in here when you dont have you god damn fact straight! Your the one who is 12 years old and playing an Mature rated game, im 18, Micks 21, we probably know what were talking about dude! So do us all a favor and GROW THE HELL UP!
Report Spam   Logged
K.Johnson
Gear Jammer

IG name: Gerad_Lopezo

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 06:53:09 pm »

TCG, i can insult usa all i want to, its called freedom of speech! The TSA starting implementing this in ALL airports as of a few days ago! Your airport must not have had it done yet! SO don't come in here acting like a total patriot insulting me and saying i have a small dick, i have fucking freedom to call the USA gay, to call the Russians jackasses, and to call Obama a stupid fuck! Don't come up in here when you dont have you god damn fact straight! Your the one who is 12 years old and playing an Mature rated game, im 18, Micks 21, we probably know what were talking about dude! So do us all a favor and GROW THE HELL UP!

Whatcha its not right tho. You have the right to go through the scan but if you REFUSE you have to be patted down. Thats the only reason. So really dude stop fucking dissing on other countries because we are taking precautions on keeping our Country safe.
Report Spam   Logged
Whatcha[CTI]
Full Trucker

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2010, 06:59:36 pm »

When did i diss another country? I am not saying the USA is totally gay, its just a title to get the word out, cause if this thread was named "TSA Regulations" no one would give 2 cents about it.
Report Spam   Logged
TCGkid
Becoming Trucker

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 07:28:36 pm »

Watcha shut up if they start implimenting them, they won't require EVERYONE to use them, and if you think your the only one who lives in usa think again dipshit, and Constatution does apply to ALL US airports, just like Embasy's do.  you know your just a lil liar who wants to make shit up like oh my dad got shot, i'm playing from my netbook in the hospital..... I don't belive your shit man you just make sob stories so we feel bad
Report Spam   Logged
Whatcha[CTI]
Full Trucker

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 01:19:25 am »

Who deleted my post? I cant fight back? What the heck! Jerks omg!
Report Spam   Logged
mick88
Convoy Trucker
Administrator

IG name: mick88
Xfire: convoytrucker

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2010, 08:03:31 am »

Who deleted my post? I cant fight back? What the heck! Jerks omg!

I deleted your post because you wrote it with all capitals which is against forum rules. You are free to repost it in a readable way.

Guys this thread is about your country, so can you please be constructive about what you say instead of slinging dung at each other like a bunch of dumb monkeys? TCGKID just because backscatter scanners aren't introduced in your local airport, doesn't mean they won't be. Why don't you do a little research online before you call someone a dipshit:
http://www.tsa.gov/approach/tech/ait/how_it_works.shtm
Standard metal detectors are being replaced with new imaging devices, the alternative is intrusive pat-down which includes groping genitals and since it's performed by an officer of the same sex, yes it is gay.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: