Convoy Trucking forum
March 29, 2024, 09:54:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum has been moved to new server: www.forum.convoytrucking.net

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

A few things.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A few things.  (Read 649 times)
Joshy
Gear Jammer

IG name: helloWorld

« on: November 22, 2010, 12:10:23 am »

My suggestions are:
  • North Pole Island, a island that's ice. Will need to adjust traction of road surface for maximum skill. Smiley
  • Change the sensitivity of the petrol tanker. It's so annoying when I turn a corner, it scratches ever so slightly and BANG! I've lost my truck and trailer (500k) in one corner.
  • Petrol missions pay adjust; get paid to ever destination you haul fuel to.
  • Change the little patch outside F.H.A base to a car park. I got clamped there because I was waiting to take a F.H.A Driving Test but got out of truck then did some work.
  • I know this suggestion is unwanted, but can you make the driveways of El Corona, Los Santos (mine's 228) any wider or make them accessible from the main road?
  • Tollbooth is bugged, I want into the tollbooth, and the other side opened
  • This is going to be opposed, but when the fuel pumps are Rate 1, they don't go back up until Server Restart. There's no point of fuel hauling of every fuel pump is Rate 1.

That's it. By the way, how do you get to LS Island by the Wet County Moving Bridge? People say it's possible but I can't find the junction.
Report Spam   Logged
Earthquake
Legend

IG name: Earthquake
Xfire: megaearthquake

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 01:25:23 am »

My suggestions are:
  • North Pole Island, a island that's ice. Will need to adjust traction of road surface for maximum skill. Smiley
  • Change the sensitivity of the petrol tanker. It's so annoying when I turn a corner, it scratches ever so slightly and BANG! I've lost my truck and trailer (500k) in one corner.
  • Change the little patch outside F.H.A base to a car park. I got clamped there because I was waiting to take a F.H.A Driving Test but got out of truck then did some work.
  • I know this suggestion is unwanted, but can you make the driveways of El Corona, Los Santos (mine's 228) any wider or make them accessible from the main road?
  • This is going to be opposed, but when the fuel pumps are Rate 1, they don't go back up until Server Restart. There's no point of fuel hauling of every fuel pump is Rate 1.
That's it. By the way, how do you get to LS Island by the Wet County Moving Bridge? People say it's possible but I can't find the junction.

- north pole island?... maybe for a couple days around christmas.. might be a nice addition.. (not likely, mick can make a house and call himself santa.. rofl)
 - the sensitivity is not going to change.. everyone including me just need to learn to adjust to it and NOT bump ANYTHING!!!.
 - petrol missions yes, agree.. what if I want to only take and deliver once.. ever going to be possible??
 - little patch? by LV construction site over there?
 - toll booth is bugged at certain times.. World went through, I lined up, opened on other side, backed up, never opened.. backed up, and changed sides, finally went through after spending the $45
 - Thanks to FHA, hopefully it can be rate one everyday..
 - to get to LS island you can either take the ferry from LS docks or if your near Redsands East (I think) behind FHA base, take that bridge to wet county AKA hax Isle and go that way via bridge or whereever it is

Ill create a seperate topic for my suggestions/questions later.
Report Spam   Logged
Johan
Becoming Trucker

IG name: Johan
Xfire: konali

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 02:17:58 am »

My suggestions are:

>>Like earthquake said. with x-mas maybe..

>>its called drive verry carefully when doing this type of missions.

>>payment just has been adjust dont think it needed to change it again.

>>drive in the right lane stop in front of the right tollbooth and everything will be ok. (when it fails and your stuck> get out the truck do /mtbike jump over the gate and pay toll and drive further with your truck )

>>haulin fuel is part of the game and one of the achievments so there is a point. when FHA stops with taking care off the rates then get used to high rates.. be happy with FHA
    [/list]
    Report Spam   Logged
    TrippleX
    Gear Jammer

IG name: TrippleX

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 05:40:04 am »

Haha, if i readed what you wrote i started to laught, thats so pointless...

Report Spam   Logged
    mick88
    Convoy Trucker
    Administrator
    King of the Artict Ice roads

IG name: mick88
    Xfire: convoytrucker

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 05:19:12 pm »

The way to make toll barriers work better would be to reduce number of barriers from 4 to 2, but then it will slow down convoys going through. I never had any problems with toll booths myself so I don't think it's necessary.

The pay for fuel missions has already been changed. Amount of fuel added to gas station after each delivery will be changed too as a result.
    Report Spam   Logged
    TrippleX
    Gear Jammer

IG name: TrippleX

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 07:50:51 pm »

U have to go to toll boooth straight , if u dont , then it will open other booth Wink
    Report Spam   Logged
    $nake

IG name: $nake
    Xfire: patryk0701

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 07:01:03 am »

Reduced to 2 (one per side).. Hmm..
    It will makes convoy traffic jams eg when 10 trucks wanna drive by it..
    Report Spam   Logged
    Sysiu
    Becoming Trucker

IG name: Sysiu

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 12:07:39 pm »

Reduced to 2 (one per side).. Hmm..
    It will makes convoy traffic jams eg when 10 trucks wanna drive by it..

One people open gate and stop and other trucks can go without stopping Smiley
    Report Spam   Logged
    $nake

IG name: $nake
    Xfire: patryk0701

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 07:29:45 pm »

without stopping Smiley
    u mean without paying Smiley
    Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: